1. Collection and Use of Personal Information
The Company collects the following personal information for membership, consultation, application for service, etc.
- Items: Name, Log-in ID, Password, Q&A for Password, Home Address, Mobile Phone Number, Email, Credit Card Information, Bank Account Information, Service Use History, Access Log, Cookie, Access IP Information, Payment Record
- Method of Collection of Personal Information: Website (Membership Subscription)
-Provide Services and products;
-Resolve disputes, calculate and collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
-Verify your identity and the information you provide;
-Encourage a safe online experience and enforce our policies;
-Customize your experience, analyze site usage, improve and measure interest in our services, and inform you about services and updates;
-Communicate administrative announcements when we need to provide you with information that may affect your use of Services and products;
-Communicate marketing and promotional offers to users;
-Provide customer service;
-Perform other business activities as described when we collect the information.
During the course of the business, we may use your personal information to deliver to you information that is targeted to your interests. Upon receipt of the first communication of this type, you will have the opportunity to opt-out of future communications by clicking on the "Unsubscribe" link or by following the "Unsubscribe" instructions described within the communication. From time to time, we may implement solutions designed to more efficiently capture your communications preferences. In any such event, we will strive to reflect any previously stated communicated preferences within such solutions. As part of your registration for Services on the Celebstore site, you agree that you may receive certain administrative communications from us, such as administrative announcements and customer service messages regarding services and products, and you will not be able to opt out of receiving such administrative communications.
As a rule, the personal information collected shall be destroyed without any delay once the purpose of its use is achieved. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the following information shall be preserved for the period with the cause mentioned below.
- Items for Preservation: Name, Log-in ID, Password, Q&A for Password, Home Address, Mobile Phone Number, Email
- Cause of Preservation: Internal policy of the Company
- Period of Preservation: By the time of withdrawal of membership